But the government said the failure to make the $680m payment arose because of technical problems with transferring the money and signalled it was continuing negotiations with the International Monetary Fund.
The IADB said Roberto Lavagna, Argentine finance minister, had assured it th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde