The statement of Deputy Prime Minister, Adem Salihaj, given two months ago, that BPK will be transformed into a central bank seems to be unlikely now, local press reports said.
The head of Pillar IV, Joachim Ruecker, said that BPK will not be denominated central bank. He also said that discussions on potential changes in the BPK - including a Kosovarization - are happeni
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde