Lesetja Kganyago, Treasury deputy director-general, told parliament's finance committee the best policy would be to continue relying on capital inflows from foreign listings by local firms and privatisation proceeds.
The NOFP has fallen to $9.5 billion from more than $20 billion during the 1998 global em
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations