RBM Deputy General Manager Tobias Chinkhwangwa was quoted as saying that his institution feels it would improve its services and welfare of workers if some of the services are outsourced.
Labour and Vocational Training PS, Andrew Daudi, said his minister Ken Lipenga is not happy with the developmen
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde