The board is responsible for the governance of the central bank and has specific duties related to finance, human resources, and administration, but does not set interest rates.
Douglas Emsley, a senior executive with 25 years of business experience in the energy, security and agricultural sectors, Jock Finlayson, executive vice president of Policy at the Business Council of British Columbia, an
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations