The central bank will now be authorised to impose forced administration on a commercial bank if the capital adequacy of the bank's own sources falls bellow four per cent or if the bank is unable to pay out deposits.
"The bill is partly a contribution to the fight against non-banking entities," NBS governor
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting