European business leaders are scared. For all the brave words and fine talk that the worse may soon be over, industrialists and bankers gathered last weekend at their annual get together on the banks of Lake Como did little to disguise their overriding pessimism.
"Economists may be pragmatic and sober but the financial markets have gone out of control," said a Paris-based investmen
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations