Bank of Japan Governor Toshihiko Fukui said after the central bank eased its monetary policy on Tuesday that its stance was to act preemptively.
Fukui told a news conference he did not see fears emerging of financial instability. The Bank of Japan said at the end of a board meeting earl
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré