``We are not foreseeing any change in basic interest rates,'' Fukui told reporters ahead of a meeting of central bank governors from the Group of 10 countries at the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland. ``We continue the present easy monetary policy.''
Speaking on the sidelines of the meeting Fukui also sa
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- EBA and ECB hit out at capital hurdles to banking union
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls