The central bank will sack about 55 staff and transfer about 500 to EDS Canada Inc. as part of a $400-million, 9 1/2-year contract that begins on 1 Sept.
EDS, the number two U.S. computer-services company, will provide "back office support," including operating call centr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde