"There are no regulations (how large the euro share of central bank reserves should be) but the process will start soon (of shifting reserves into euros)," central bank head Reinoldijus Sarkinas told a news conference.
"And a chunk, at least the part to cover litas in circulation,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations