The ZEW institute's monthly German indicator of sentiment also suggested the European Central Bank could play a part in restoring confidence by following up last week's interest rate reduction with more cuts.
Contrary to expectations in financial markets that it would fall, the ZEW indicator rose to +13.1 in November fro
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power