Mr Wolfowitz is one of a small number of people being considered for the US nomination, administration insiders said earlier this week.
"Mr. Wolfowitz is no longer part, I think, of the exercise, so I don't think there is any need to comment," Wolfensohn tol
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say