Rosemary Radcliffe, who as complaints commissioner will investigate maladministration at the FSA, said she would be watching the early cases closely.
The news will come as a relief to many in the City who fear the Financial Services Authority will try to make an example of someone senior soon after taking on swingeing powers at the end of
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?