They advise Hungarian residents to place their respective cash holdings on bank accounts or exchange them into other currencies by the first days of next year at the latest, he said.
While emphasising the
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously