Source: Agence France-Presse
Thailand's central bank said Wednesday it would allow local financial institutions to invest up to 500 million dollars abroad due to an excess of savings.
"This is part of the central bank's relaxation of some exchange control regulations aiming to promote Thai residents'
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting