Retired officials from such organisations made up 110, or 7.3 per cent, of the 1 ,514 directors at 111 regional and second-tier regional banks in fiscal year 2003, according to Teikoku Databank Ltd.
The practice of retired civil servants landing well-paying jobs in the private sector is known as
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit