The BoJ said it would increase its purchases of long-term Japanese government bonds to Yen1,200bn, from Yen1,000bn and increase the current account deposits target to between Yen15,000-Yen20,000bn, from a current range of Yen10,000-Yen15,000bn, Reuters reported.
Though some econom
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS