In meeting market expectations, the central bank cited the recent slowdown in growth in many of New Zealand's key export markets and a drop in New Zealand consumer and business confidence.
Wednesday's move is the fifth cut since the cent
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory