In meeting market expectations, the central bank cited the recent slowdown in growth in many of New Zealand's key export markets and a drop in New Zealand consumer and business confidence.
Wednesday's move is the fifth cut since the
- Reserve manager of the year: Bank of Mexico
- Initiative of the year: RBNZ’s Financial Strength Dashboard
- BoJ must normalise policy to cope with ageing population – former official
- Malta’s crypto asset plan means greater money laundering risks, IMF warns
- Innovation in reserve management: BNP Paribas Asset Management