The Financial Times newspaper reported on Friday that a Swiss investor had called on fellow shareholders to reject the capital injections made by the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC) and, according to the paper, the Saudi royal family's sovereign wealth fund, at an extraordinary general meeting to be held in February.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting