Suranyi held the post of governor of the National Bank of Hungary from 1995 to 2001. The mandate of current Governor Zsigmond Jarai expires in March 2007.
Goldman Sachs was quoted on the Portfolio website on Wednesday as saying that they did not believe a decision has been taken yet.
"We do not bel
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting