The new bond would be used to repay DM7.5bn in domestic deposits frozen in the early 1990s when Slobodan Milosevic came to power.
The bond issue would fulfil an electoral promise made by the ruling Democratic Opposition of Serbia to repay the public debt, a large portion of
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting