Santomero made his prepared remarks at the Frontiers in Services Conference Friday in Bethesda, Md. He refrained from discussing issues pertaining to monetary policy or the economic outlook.
The cases where the answer "is a clear yes," according to Santomero, are where "the government
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré