Keeping her cards close to her chest, newly appointed BOJ Policy Board member Miyako Suda did say, however, that she opposed the use of monetary policy to target currency rates. "The BOJ has one policy objective, and that is prices," she said at her inaugural news co
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?