"So far as I know, the People's Bank of China is not in the red as reported by some media," said the spokesman.
The spokesman acknowledged that the holding of foreign exchange reserves will definitely carry some cost. Any central bank has to
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations