Arminio Fraga, Brazil's former central bank chief and a fund manager for billionaire George Soros, is back on the country's center stage -- as a taxi driver.
"You know, after I left the bank I thought `where could a person with my background, my knowledge, exercise his full potential,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations