Brent Layton and Kerrin Vautier join as part-time external monetary policy advisers.
They will participate in preparing analysis and advice ahead of the bank's quarterly monetary policy statements.
Layton is a company director based in Christchurch, while Vautier is a consulting research economist in Auckland.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting