They join Gyorgy Szapary and Werner Riecke, existing deputy governors.
The bank can have up to six deputy governors at the same time, serving a term of six years each.
President Ferenc Madl appointed Henrik Auth and Peter Adamecz as deputy presidents of the National Bank of Hungary (MNB) for a six-year term on 2 July, the MNB said.
The appointment of the two deput
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power