At present, the Finance Ministry, the Economics Ministry and the Central Bank are revising the law on forex regulation and control, Kudrin said. The draft will probably be considered at a governmental meeting on 21 November.
After visiting the office of the Russian Fin
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting