The clarification comes after a switch to a new representation of interest rates, announced on 16 May, caused some confusion amongst member of the broader public. Policy interest rates for the island economy are now represented as a 13.3% nominal interest rate, instead of 14.25%, which is the corresponding annual rate of return.
The new m
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde