Beginning with data as of 1 July, the Central Bank will report the size of the gold and forex reserves without including short-term operations, Vyugin said. Reserve figures with and without these operations could differ considerably, he said.
"If one takes the size of the gold and forex reserves as of 1 July, they tot
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say