This record 8-year mandate1 demonstrates that the members of FATF remain united in their commitment to combat terrorism and international crime, and is a sign of their confidence in
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank