More than 300 years after it was founded by Scotsman William Paterson, another Scot is demanding that the Bank of England changes its name to something more reflective of the United Kingdom.
Jim Sheridan, the Labour MP for Renfrewshire West,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations