Officials are gearing up for a government meeting on September 27, which is expected to debate significant changes to boost the role of banks in funding future Russian growth.
A deposit insurance scheme, part-funded by the banks and with support from the
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS