The country's finance minister, Jim Flaherty, has been on the charm offensive for the past twelve months in an attempt to convince his 13 provincial and territorial counterparts to streamline their securities regulators into a single body.
Flaherty said on 20 June that he would set up a special task force to evaluate the merits of the single regulato
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations