Source: Financial Gazette
The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe has increased the price paid to small-scale gold producers by 114 per cent to 15,000 dollars per gram.
The review follows the abolition of the gold floor price support scheme, which came into effect in 2001 and its subsequent replacement with an export incentive.
Unlike established gold
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power