However, in the non-binding resolution passed by 458 votes to 60, MEPs dropped a paragraph referring to the ECB's price stability targets, they said.
The draft of the resolution had questioned whether the ECB definition of price stability could be brought in line with other central bank objectives. It c
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market