Finance Secretary Jose Camacho said the attacks put the issue of "funding terrorism" in the spotlight.
"It's more necessary to pass the bill now," he said.
The U.S., along with Japan, Germany and other industrialized powers, have warned the Philippines that
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling