Source: Baltic News Service
The Bank of Finland will end systematic monitoring of the Baltic states from next year, Finnish business daily Kauppalehti reports.
The Finnish central bank's department of transition countries has been keeping an eye on the Baltic economies and publishing an English-language review twice a month.
Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are slated to become
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde