Committee members also thought that the central bank should consider ways of improving its communication with market participants, the minutes revealed.
The nine-member strong board has voted unanimously in the past five policy meetings to leave the target for the overnight call rate u
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde