Returning to Argentina after failing to win crucial aid from the International Monetary Fund, Lavagna stressed the country would not pay debts it owes to multilateral lenders with Central Bank reserves.
Without the IMF aid and with no plans to use reserves, Argentina wo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations