The World Bank Group and International Monetary Fund (IMF) will not hold the Annual Meetings of their Boards of Governors and related committees on September 29-30, 2001, in Washington, D.C.
World Bank President James Wolfensohn and IMF Managing Director Horst Kohler issued the following joint statement:
"In consultation with the U.S. authorities and other member governments, the World Bank Group and t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations