"The deficit is clearly going to be the centerpiece issue for the second term, it's the linchpin of the second-term economic policy," Snow told a group of invited reporters at the end of the first day of a two-day economic conference.
In response to questions, Snow noted that President George W. Bush had reaffirme
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré