Nucic was appointed deputy governor of the central bank in January 1999 and his mandate ends in January 2002. The parliamentary commission for elections, appointments and administrative issues held a meeting on 21 November 2001 to discuss Gaspari's proposal.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde