European Central Bank (ECB) chief economist Otmar Issing today said he expected the euro's exchange rate to remain volatile for some time to come.
"We have seen that news on the p
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development