The Bank of Japan will conduct money market operations, aiming at the outstanding balance of the current accounts at the Bank at around 10 to 15 trillion yen.
Should there be a risk of financial market instability, such as a surge in liquidity demand, the Bank will provide more liquidity
- Kohn ‘deeply’ worried Fed might not have support to fight next crisis
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- EME central banks can counter the next downturn