The appointment will become effective on October 1, 2001.
De Bruyn Kops will replace Thomas O'Brien in this position. De Bruyn Kops will be in charge of the bank's dialogue with the government, the development partners and the civil society in Bulgaria.
His task will be to ensure that the bank's work in Bulgaria is consistent with the Coutry Assistance Strategy.
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market