Currently the secretary-general of Bahrain-based Accounting and Auditing Organisation for Islamic Financial Institutions, Rifaat would assume his new post at the IFSB headquarters to be temporarily located in Bank Negara, the board said in a statement.
Rifaat holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Khartoum University of Sud
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations