The European Central Bank is widely expected to hold its key interest rates steady this week at the last meeting before its month-long summer break, but a cut is in the air.
The bank's governing council will probably cut rates when it returns in Septem
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations