It was the second time in just over a month that Welteke had suggested the Bundesbank, which with 3,500 tonnes is the world's second-largest official holder of bullion after the United States, would sell some of its gold reserves.
But it was the first time Welteke had mentioned i
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production